Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Do I need to book an appointment with Dr. Mendis prior to coming down?
We accept walk-in requests and are conveniently located in the heart of Orchard Road, at the 4th floor of Mandarin Gallery (333A Orchard Road, #04-17 Mandarin Gallery Singapore 238897) so you can come in when you are in the area. However, Dr. Mendis might be in a consultation and you will have to wait. In case you do, our friendly nurses will be happy to assist you and advise how long you will need to wait. If you’d prefer to not wait, please make an appointment by calling us at +65 6235 1728.
2. Will Dr. Mendis consult with me personally?
Dr. Mendis personally consults with all patients at Mendis Aesthetics.
3. How much do treatments cost?
The price of treatments vary depending on the specific issue you are facing and the combination of treatments you require. The best way for us to advise you on the cost is if you were to call us at +65 6235 1728 to schedule a consultation.
4. What can I expect from my first meeting?
During your first consultation, Dr. Mendis will take time to understand your concerns and expectations. He will answer your queries and advise you on what is best.
5. Does my age matter in treatment?
Age is generally not a factor for treatments. We take age in to account when planning the treatments that will be able to assist you achieve your desired results. We have a diverse range of patients from their 20s to 80s.
6. Do you consult with foreigners as well as locals?
Dr. Mendis has over 20 years of experience in consulting both foreigners and locals.
7. Where can I see before and after pictures of your treatments?
We are unable to show before and after pictures of our treatments on our website due to regulatory reasons.
However, we will be able to show you pictures for the treatments you require at the clinic.
8. How much downtime should I expect after my treatment?
The amount of downtime you will experience depends on the treatment you select and your body’s reaction to it. For many of our treatments, such as our Exilis (for firming and toning skin and body), Laser Skin Regeneration (for brightening, smoothening, tightening and rejuvenating), and Thermage (for lifting all areas of the body), the downtime associated with the treatment is minimal, if at all.
9. Can I have multiple procedures performed at the same time?
Depending on nature of treatment, we can perform multiple procedures at the same time.
10. Are there any risks in the treatments?
At Mendis Aesthetics, we perform minimally-invasive procedures and put our clients’ overall quality of life first. Many of our procedures carry minimal risk and downtime, if at all.
11. I have made an appointment but I now cannot attend it, how do I go about changing my appointment?
You can either call us at +65 6235 1728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a change.